Laboratory of Analysis in Neurosciences (LAN) is a Matlab
toolbox for neuroscientist data (EEG and reaction time for the
time being).The aim of this proyect is to create a shared
lenguage among differents algorithms and softwares in the
field (e.g. Fieldtrip, Eeglab, Chronux, Brainstorm, etc), in
order to facilitate the implementation of experimental
analysis by the users. The project is still in development
phase. In the current version seven different modules have
- The first (basic module) includes essential system
- The segmetation module includes tools to import data and
- The preprocessing module detects gross artifacts and
interpolates channels. It has a GUI for visual exploration.
- ERP module includes non-parametric stattistics,
cluster-based permuation, and a GUI to explore the data.
- Time-frequency module includes all classics time-frequency
methods (Fouier windows, Hilberts, Multi-taper, Wavelets),
non-parametric statistic, and a GUI to explore the data.
- Netwok module includes basic functions of synchrony and
network analysis (in developing)
- The statistical module includes the basic functions used
in ERP and frequency analysis.
- Finally, the module of models and reaction-time is being
implemented to performe more complex analysis between
behavioral and electrophisiological data (this module
requires R software )
last version LAN toolbox
loboratry of analysis in